Join or Renew
You can join SCI or renew your membership by postal mail or online using PayPal®.
To join or renew by postal mail, download the Membership Application (PDF), complete the form, and enclose a check or money order for the correct amount. Use the membership form if you are joining SCI for yourself or for an institution. You may also use this form if you are renewing a current membership, although a form is unnecessary if your contact infomation remains the same.
Send your application form and membership fee to:Society of Composers, Inc.
P.O. Box 687
Mineral Wells, TX 76068-0687 USA
Checks and money orders must be drawn in U.S. funds on a prime U.S. bank and made payable to The Society of Composers, Inc.
Use Paypal® to pay your SCI membership fee by choosing the appropriate "Buy Now" button below. When using Paypal® you do not need to download the application form. Please note that a $2 service charge will apply when using this option.
You don't need to have an existing Paypal® account; you can pay immediately via credit card. If you experience any difficulties, please contact Gerald Warfield.
Important Notes about Joining Online
- Please know it may take 1-2 days after payment to process your membership. If you are joining for the first time, you will receive your mySCI logon information when this process is completed. If you have any questions about your membership status, contact Gerald Warfield.
- If you wish to use a different email address for SCI than you are using for Paypal®, please indicate this in the comments field.
- If you wish to use a different postal address for SCI than you are using for Paypal®, please indicate this in the comments field.
- Student Chapter Members: Please indicate the student chapter name and university with which you are affiliated in the comments field.
- All members may receive a complimentary CD from the SCI Composer Series (CDs 1-24 only) or the SCI Performers Series (CDs 1-4). To request your CD, send an email to email@example.com indicating which CD you want and the mailing address to which your CD should be sent.
|Full Membership, one year, $75|
|Joint Membership, one year, $100|
|Senior Membership, one year, $35
(open to those 65 years of age or older)
|Student Membership, one year, $35|
|Student Chapter Membership, one year, $25
(same as student membership, but only available on campuses that have an established SCI student chapter)
Important: Be sure to choose your student chapter from the menu before proceeding to PayPal.
|Proxy Membership, one year $75
(Open to the widow(er), longtime companion, friend, or estate of a deceased composer)
|Institutional Membership, one year, $40|
|Associate Membership, one year, $40
(Open to performers and other interested professionals)
|Other Payments (CD Production Costs, Discounted Membership Dues, etc...)
Please add $2 to the price field in Paypal® and please explain details in comments field prior to checking out.